Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Smores Treats Sinful Midnight Snack

Smores Treats.  Do I need to finish this post to catch your attention?  Yes, once in awhile I have a "cheat day" or night, so it was.  Is that a way to stay mentally healthy, to allow a little leeway for one's self and eat something perhaps....... we shall say, out of the guidelines of health? You could substitute vegan butter, or other ingredients to modify the recipe. I since have started in on more vegan desserts but when I made this tasty treat sometime ago now, I might have just tried it out to say I did.

Although I did not have the REAL Golden Grahams cereal in the house, I put this together with generic ingredients, that I had on hand from the baking cupboard.  Use what we got instead of buying more, more, more is my usual motto, and if this can be a cheap treat then all the better.  Who knows if this would be better with using brand name products, but it does look nicer cut into squares so regardless of how you make it keep that in mind when serving.  We did that after and for now here's a foodie pic of my version!

Get the recipe here:
Golden Graham Smores from Betty Crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment