Thursday, December 17, 2015

Taco Salad Night


This is a picture of a taco salad I made.  It was very good, but I don't have a personal recipe or anything.  It was simply a taco salad from allrecipes.com . It called for a whole bottle of french dressing and chili kidney beans, cooked hamburger, tomatoes, tortilla chips etc. etc  and all those kind of things.  So I recommend to trying out a home made taco salad, except find one without the french dressing sauce as that kind of was strange.  It does make a lot.  If I could find something else instead of French dressing to use for the sauce instead I would.  That is my preference though, as I don't particularly like eating store bought or a lot of dressing on my salad.  I will try making a taco salad with simply leftover chili.  Bon Appetite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment