Saturday, March 14, 2015

Salsa Canning Party


Ask me for my salsa recipes if you are interested. Leave me a comment below! I am getting to be a bit of a veteran at canning salsa.  This past fall 2014, I was fully pregnant so I made a half batch; 6 jars instead of a full case of 12 jars as I usually do.

It was seeming like a lot of work, and so I copped out and with the remaining tomatoes I made a fresh tomato sauce for dinner one night.  It all seemed the same to use it and eat fresh, rather than take the time to make and can sauce or salsa....  and leave the store bought jars of sauce alone in the pantry for the winter. :)  I saved myself a lot of work and there is still 2 jars left so I am satisfied we almost made it through the winter and ate healthy salsa all the while.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment